Dr. Charles F Safley Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles F Safley Jr?

Doctor+Knowledge

This man is a great doctor, to me his bedside manner with me was just OK, but when I took my scared older mother in there, he was like a different person!! He was very calm and explained things to her! So no matter how I was treated he treated her with respect and gentle hand!! <3

Always a Positive Experience

Have been going to see him for years for removal of skin tags, moles and other skin imperfections. Would recommend him to anyone. Always takes time to listen, never seems to be in a hurry. Always have been happy with him and results

Professional and Caring

Dr. Safley saw me immediately after finding out my condition (sebaceous cyst that became infected). He was kind and professional...he even follow up with me the next morning himself to make sure I was doing well. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Caring Doctor

Dr. Safely is one of the most caring and concerned Doctors I have been too. You go in with one problem after that he will check you for possible skin cancer and do a biopsy even if you don't ask him. Great bed side manner way better than some I've been too.

Great doctor!

I was referred to him by a nurse at another office. She told me he was no nonsense, not chatty, but a great doctor. I went expecting him to be abrupt and not friendly. However, he was very friendly, sat and talked with me, answered all my questions and I really liked him. No, he's not super nurturing, but he was professional and I had all my problems fixed. He even did an exam on my back that I didn't ask for. I'm glad he was thorough as there was a mole that was trouble!

Kathey Leggett, long time patient

Have seen Dr Safley for years. If you are looking for a great Dr he is your man. If you are looking for a chatty guy who has lots of time to chit chat and few patients he is not your man. Dr Safley really knows his stuff which in medicine is the really important thing.

Rude and full of himself

The title sums him up

Excellent doctor

I had a place removed that had scared me so much. Dr. Safley made it all so easy and even called me at home to make sure I was doing alright. Very caring and helpful to me. I will keep going back to him .

One of rudest doctors I have ever seen; indeed one of the rudest people I have ever encountered. He spoke harshly and dismissively to both me and my children, who were the patients. I did not make a follow-up appointment for them, and told the referring peditrician of my experience.

Dr. Charles F Safley Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.