More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr
Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Virginia Beach, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fayton is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center, Sentara Norfolk General Hospital and Childrens Hospital Of The Kings Daughters. Dr. Fayton has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
THIS IS THE BEST DOCOTR FOR KIDS IN THE 757...HE WAS MY DOCTOR WHEN I WAS YOUNGER AND NOW MY CHILDREN GOES TO THE SAME DOCTOR. HE HAS THE BEST BEDSIDE MANNERS AND HE DOES NOT RUSH HIS PATIENTS AND MAKES SURE YOU HAVE A COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOUR CHILD.
This is a 1st Class establishment with a distinguished staff providing exceptionally outstanding customer service. Dr. Fayton and his staff has always deserve praise from our family and now to our extended family with my 1 year old grandson. Dr. Fayton and Staff thanks for your caring, great customer service and service.
Dr. Fayton is a wonderful doctor he takes time to listen to you he explain what his finding are so you can understand what is going on and he love the children he provides care for I would recommend him. The only problem he have is the front end staff that act as they don't want to be there if he change the people on his front desk it would be a wounderful experience.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2009, 2008, 2015, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fayton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTidewater Pediatric Consultants, 6477 College Park Sq Ste 118, Virginia Beach, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr in this video.
Dr. Charles E Fayton Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Virginia Beach, VA.