Dr. Charles Felgner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Felgner?

Posted on October 31st, 2016

Great doctor. Really listens to you. Cares

Good caring doctor

Posted on October 19th, 2015

I believe he cares and is genuine --not a completely friendly man but professional--Never shorts a visit because he is busy. Probably tests more than I'd like but don't believe that is to inflate costs, more of a cautionary move. My only knock on him (and he will try others so it is really not a knock ) is when he has referred a fellow company doctor BH---some that were less than thorough and professional.

Abandoned in the middle of my care

Posted on September 24th, 2014

2 years ago I had severe back problems and had surgery to correct it. I moved to Hoover 1 year ago and saw Dr. Felgner for about 6 months. My back issue returned and Dr. Felgner refered me to a Neurosurgeon. While waiting for my appointment I received a certified letter saying Dr. Felgner was dropping me as a patient. I went to the neurosurgeon and he said my disk is gone and it's going to be a long ordeal to find me some relief. I'm very upset that Dr. Felgner dropped me as a patient during my medical issues. My suggestion is DO NOT see a Hoover Baptist Health doctor unless you want them to abandon you in the middle of you care and leave stranded.

Takes time with me

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Dr. and staff were all courteous, he listens to my concerns and takes time to explain what is going on and his recommendations.

Great Dr. and staff

Posted on December 7th, 2013

I had the best experience at Hoover Primary Care! From the beginning, making an appointment was easier than any doctor's office I have visited. Parking was great. The check girls was friendly and helpful and very efficient with all the questions and information that had to deliver. Then the girls at the waiting room were so warm and friendly, you can tell they really care about the patients and enjoy their job. Also, Christie and Dr. Felgner were so helpful, caring and concerned with my care and my condition. I will be a loyal patient to this office!

Posted on November 29th, 2013