Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Filipi
Dr. Charles Filipi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Filipi is affiliated with Boys Town National Research Hospital, CHI Health Schuyler and University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Filipi has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Filipi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Allegent Health Community Memorial
St Joseph Hospital/Creighton Med Ctr
VA Medical Center Omaha NE
Alegent Health Mercy Hospital
Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
46 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1967
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Charles Filipi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Coventry NE PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCHI HEALTH CREIGHTON UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 601 N 30th St, Omaha, NE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Filipi in this video.
Dr. Charles Filipi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.