Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr
Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Montgomery, AL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Prattville Baptist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center South and Baptist Medical Center East. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
After being told that I needed a hip replaced I was devastated but Dr.Fletcher has no sympathetic bone in his being, no bedside manner and is just downright rude! He is the type of doctor that is going to harp on your weight and you being overweight instead of helping you decide how to fix your joint problem. I was not at all impressed and will not be going back. His staff is wonderful, I guess you have to be pleasant when working for an inconsiderate person like that!
Average wait time for surgery and 5 visits to his various clinics was more than 1:45 minutes!First AC joint repair surgery was a complete failure and the bolt popped out of my shoulder blade days later while resting in bed. Had to undergo the entire process again with a new surgeon the following week. The new surgeon was not at all impressed w/ Dr. Fletcher's work.
Dr. Fletcher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
University Of Alabama Hospital
Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Orthopaedic Surgeons, 454 Taylor Rd, Montgomery, AL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles T Fletcher Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.