Dr. Charles W Ford Jr Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charles W Ford Jr?

Great doctor !

I did not get to see Dr. Ford although he is who I was scheduled to see. The doctor in his place was the most rude person I have ever been seen by. He actually told me he has to be quick due to not having enough time. He did not listen to my chief complaint as to why I was referred to their office instead wanted to focus on the fact I had dry sinuses. He did not listen to me and performed procedures not pertaining to my medical issue. I waited over an hour and a half to even go back with a nurse. This man was horrible and a complete waste of money. I hear Dr. Ford is wonderful to bad other doctors in his practice left a bad taste in my mouth.

Blew my drum and then tried to double bill

Had to see another ENT afterwards and the other said there was evidence of malpractice and my ear drum was probably more damaged by this doctor. On top of this terrible experience I received a bill stating I had not paid my copay. Which I did and after on of the most unprofessional staff experiences I have ever had they final found my payment. No apology just a statement of aren't you glad we found your payment we were going to send it to a collection agency.

Dr. Charles W Ford Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boone, NC.