Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Franklin Jr
Dr. Charles Franklin Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Silver Spring, MD, with another office in Silver Spring, MD. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Franklin is affiliated with Washington Hospital Center, Washington Adventist Hosp and Holy Cross Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Franklin Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 12
ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR EVER. What doctor doesn't look in your mouth when you have a sore throat?! He makes you wait almost an hour in the waiting room, and then another 2 hrs in the examination room EVERY visit. I cannot even count the number of times I've fallen asleep waiting to be seen. Gives me his personal opinion about my life (career, relationships, and education). Talks down to me. The staff is terrible. NEVER pleasant. Always rude. Once called the office and was put on hold for almost 30 minutes. Drove there during the wait and saw them doing nothing but chatting behind the counter and then gave me attitude for not being patient. Never going back there again. THE WORST DOCTOR. DO NOT GO TO HIM.
I went to Dr. Franklin for over 2 years mainly because my previous Dr. could not seem to find the correct blood pressure medicine for me. Dr. Franklin diagnosed my meds immediately and my BP quickly got under control. I thoroughly like his care, his concern for my health and his bedside manner. I would highly recommend his care.
Dr. Franklin thought I was "pre-diabetic" and had me do finger sticks 3 times a day for week only to discover I was fine. I always made early morning appointments and still waited sometimes over an hour. Office hours are very inconvenient, it's difficult to get an appointment and they take days to return calls to the pharmacy to refill prescriptions.
Dr. Franklin and his staff are not the best in the business. If you've never experienced a good doctor then maybe his service is acceptable and if you feel that it is I suggest that you don't settle. Your health is never an issue where you should settle for incompetence especially when the service is priced as if it is reliable and not substandard!!!
Dr. Franklin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Washington Hospital Center
Washington Adventist Hosp
Holy Cross Hospital
42 Years Experience
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Charles Franklin Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Franklin Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Silver Spring, MD.