Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Freezor Jr
Dr. Charles Freezor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Freezor is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital Matthew, Carolinas Medical Center and Presb Orthopaedic Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Freezor Jr has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Charles Freezor Jr has the following 1 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Freezor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Carolinas Medical Center
Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Carolina Medical Center - Pineville
Carolinas Medical Center MercyPineville
Carolinas Specialty Hospital
Novant Health, Inc.
Presbyterian Hospital Huntersville
51 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1962
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1900 Randolph Rd, Charlotte, NC
Dr. Charles Freezor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.