Dr. Charles E Fuenzalida Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Fuenzalida?

My Experience with Dr. Fuenzalida

I have experienced visitation with Dr. Fuenzalida for 2 years and as usual, I look for flaws---I could find none. He was very professional in every way and took time to for his input after diagnosis and to go over Questions and Answers. Very thorough. I was pleased, to say the least.

SUPERB

Great doctor

Dr. Charles Fuenzalida saved my life several times. He takes care for me from 2006 with perfect results (two hearth surgeries and many visits).

I went for a checkup and told Dr. Fuenzalida of a problem I had. He reviewed my chart and then advised I would be having a stress test. The test was extremely helpful in resolving the problem.

Excellent report with this doctor. Very friendly and answers all my questions

The two times I had appts with this doc I waited over two hours. He saw me in the examining room less than 5 mins. Hadn't read my records. When asked what the problem was he said 'I dont know'. He was arrogant and uninterested in my condition and my concerns. I will be changing to a different cardiologist. His staff and PA were great.

He's an amazing cardiologist who is top notch in his field. My father had a low heart rate for almost two years, and his former cardiologist did not want to install a pacemaker. Dr. Fuenzalida saw my father, and he had a pacemaker within a week. My father is 94, and just had a new pacemaker inserted last week by Dr. Fuenzalida since the former one had run its life. Dad is feeling great again! He really is excellent and we're fortunate to have him in Denver!