Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Caldwell
Dr. Charles Caldwell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA, with other offices in Waycross, GA and Waycross, GA . He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Caldwell is affiliated with East Georgia Regional Medical Center, Effingham Hospital and Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Caldwell has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Charles Caldwell has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Charles Caldwell has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Caldwell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Caldwell, clearly demostrates a lack of orthopedic abilities. I had seen him several times for a lower leg injury. I explained to him that I experience pain apon walking. He asked "how long does it take while walking for the pain to set in". I responded any where from 50 to 75 feet. His diagnosis stated "patient does not have an exact figure; therefore, he is well" I am still experiencing pain in my left leg as well as knee instability. Also, he has an angry type of bedside manor. I whould highly recomend that others in need of othopedic care go else where. I hope that this is of help to others.
Dr. Caldwell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Georgia Regional Medical Center
Memorial Medical Center
Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
42 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Caldwell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.