Dr. Charles Evans Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Evans Jr?

Wonderful, sensitive Doctor

Posted on January 7th, 2017

My first apt with Dr. Evans was a few months after my sister had died of a very sudden heart failure. He was so sensitive and thorough with me that I always think of him as one of the kindest doctors I have ever visited. He apologized for keeping me waiting...which is unheard of but after only 15 min...I didn't consider that much wait time. Fortunately I have only visited him once since that initial visit and hope that I don't have to go back, but would certainly feel comfortable going back to him.

Great Egg

Posted on September 27th, 2013

Dr Evans cares for each patient as an individual. He is extremely thorough and puts a lot of thought into your case. He is kind and personable. If you missed that when visiting him, it was only because he was thinking so much into your information.

Posted on September 8th, 2014