Charles Henderson Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Posted on February 4th, 2009

I had apprehensions about my son's hypospadias repair surgery since my other son had the same thing and that Doc made several mistakes. Dr Henderson did not at all ease my mind that the same horrible experience would not be repeated. He made me feel pretty uneasy and more treated my son as a number rather than a baby. I'm trying to get a referral eslewhere since this man will not be performing my son's surgery.

Asthma