Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles G Jackson
Dr. Charles G Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bellevue, WA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Jackson is affiliated with Evergreen Hospital Medical Center and Valley General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles G Jackson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Charles G Jackson has the following 12 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
Dr. Charles G Jackson has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles G Jackson is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
He was incredibly rude and condescending. When i tried to have a conversation about options and my situation he was dismissive. I have worked around the medical profession for 10 years so I'm not oblivious to what is happening with my body. When i said i did not want to take antibiotics he got very defensive and condescending. When i said i would like to be tested for everything he said 'oh i guess you've hit your deductible' as if i was taking advantage of insurance, to which i informed him that i was paying out of pocket. Then i reported these unpleasant interactions to the receptionist who didn't batt an eye before referring me to a different doctor, as if it was common place for clients to have this reaction.
We came in with our 2-years-old daughter, she had eczema on her arms and I believed she had an allergy since that's come and gone. Since she had bacteria in her nose (which everybody has at all times) the doctor said she had an infection. He prescribed: antihistamines, nasal spray, 2 cortizone creams and penicillin (!). He made his choices on a pre-printed sheet, on which he just crossed boxes. How very convenient...! We naively followed his advice. His advice was also to come back for refills if she didn't get better within the month. Well, she didn't. We waited another month before we went back, and he got the same notebook out and started crossing just like last time, except this time broad spectrum. When I very carefully questioned all of these medicines he patronized me and let me know I was a bad parent. I almost cried. And it sure wasn't an allergy according to him.We didn't listen to him this second time around, but went to a naturopath instead, within weeks we realized she was allergic to strawberries and she's been fine since.A year later it still upsets me that we believed in this man. This "doctor" is the worst "professional" I ever met.
Dr. Jackson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1971
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Dr. Charles G Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Pacific Medical Centers WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Asthma Associates, 1200 112th Ave NE Ste C210, Bellevue, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles G Jackson in this video.
Dr. Charles G Jackson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellevue, WA.