Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr MD
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olive Branch, MS, with another office in Olive Branch, MS. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Ryan is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr has 2 locations
6831 Crumpler Blvd Ste 100
Olive Branch, MS 38654
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 17
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr - Posted on January 2nd, 2019
DON’T USE THIS DOCTOR! There is something wrong with these people they are out to get your money only. Don’t care what happens to you after they receive it! Doctor talks to you for maybe five minutes then leaves quickly. They will look you in your face tell lies! Non moral conscience whatsoever. They give you wrong appointment dates and times because they are too busy talking instead of working!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr - Posted on December 31st, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr - Posted on March 5th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr - Posted on April 9th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr - Posted on February 15th, 2016
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Memphis PPOx
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.