3.8

Have you seen Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr?

Horrible obgyn

DON’T USE THIS DOCTOR! There is something wrong with these people they are out to get your money only. Don’t care what happens to you after they receive it! Doctor talks to you for maybe five minutes then leaves quickly. They will look you in your face tell lies! Non moral conscience whatsoever. They give you wrong appointment dates and times because they are too busy talking instead of working!

Worst Doctor

He doesn’t have compassion and empathy for his patients. He minimizes your concerns seems to only be concerned about how much money he can make off his patients. I wish I never went to him. Those women in the office are fat and lazy! All except the nice lady who medical assistant

Excellent Doctor!

Highly recommended!!

Caring Doctor!

I refer all my friends and family to Dr. Ryan! He's caring and concerned and listens to me, helping me understand what's going on w me in terms I understand! He's easy to get in to see and his staff are sweet... Highly recommend him!

He's wonderful!

Love Dr. Ryan! He cares about all his patients and goes the extra mile for them all! Was able to correctly diagnose me and arranged for surgery quickly so that I did not have to wait. I would recommend Dr. Ryan for women at any stage in their lives!

Worst doctor ever , I would never recommend him as obgyn! His staff were terrible and lazy & I only saw this doctor once throughout my whole pregnancy ! Total waste of money and time !

Excellent Caring Doctor

He was a very sweet and caring doctor who was also a good listener and seemed to genuinely care about my health! I would highly recommend him!

So caring and attentive. Even though he has a very busy office, he always makes me feel as if im his only patient. Seems to genuinely care about my health and well being.

I highly recommend Dr. Ryan! Very good, caring doctor who actually takes the time to talk to you about your problems and weigh out your options. He also has an amazing staff of people who know your name and make it a very personable experience

Dr. Ryan has been my doctor for almost 20 years. I don't live in Tennessee anymore and he is still the best. I travel to be seen by him. His bedside manner and knowlege are beyond explanation. I would recommend anyone to go to him.

Awesome, Compassionate Dictor

I love Dr. Ryan! He is compassionate, caring, soncere, takes time to answer all your questions, I never felt rushed & he is a godly, Christian doctor who truly cares about his patients. He has operated in me twice & both times i couldnt have asked for anyone to be more gentle & compassionate. He was by my side from the holding area to the OR until I went to sleep!

Great care!! Highly recommend him to anyone!! Really sweet office staff! Dr was very thorough and took the time to explain all of my concerns. He has delivered my last 3 babies and he was always there for me and my family. He made me feel like i was the only patient he had! I send everyone i know to him!

Dr. Charles G Ryan Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Olive Branch, MS.