Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Saunders
Dr. Charles Saunders, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Saunders is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Huguley Mem Med Ctr, Fort Worth, Tx and Walls Regional Hospital, Cleburne, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Saunders has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Charles Saunders has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Charles Saunders has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles Saunders is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Saunders is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Huguley Mem Med Ctr, Fort Worth, Tx
Walls Regional Hospital, Cleburne, Tx
40 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1973
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1100 Orchard Dr, Arlington, TX
Dr. Charles Saunders is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.