Dr. Charles E Gage Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles E Gage?

Don't waste your time waiting on him. I have been waiting for over a year now to see Dr. Gage. He has called and cancelled with me four times. What a joke of a person/business man. When I explained how long I had been waiting the staff couldn't care less.

Dr. Gage was very thorough in diagnosing my condition, helping me understand what was going on, how he would treat it (surgery), and in correcting it. I am now able to speak again, and no longer have trouble breathing. He has given me my life back. There is no rating high enough for what he has done for me. Thank you Dr. Gage!

I would definitely recommend Dr. Gage. He had an excellent bedside manner, was very personable with my young son, (the patient) and was very informative. It did take about four or five weeks to get an appointment, but to me that is a good sign, that many people want to go to him as well.

very professional office, staff and physician. Reassuring and helpful.

Appointment on timeEfficient

I highly recommend Dr. Gage. He is knowledgable and skilled in treatment procedures, but also doesn't hesitate when asked for a second opinion referral.

medical messup

Inspires confidence

I was referred to Dr. Gage by my primary physician and by others for removal of a tumor. He is pleasant, explains things well and helped me to understand the procedure I was to undergo. I felt very confident after meeting with him that I was in good hands. My surgery went well and his follow up was prompt and courteous.Dr. Gage is self assured, but not arrogant. He gives an impression of one who has great depth of experience and understanding.I would absolutely recommend him.

Dr. Charles E Gage is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.