Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Charles A Gambino
Charles A Gambino is a Doctor primarily located in Sea Cliff, NY. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. Gambino is not only the most knowledgeable Doctor around, he is the most comforting, patient individual. Although you may wait to see him, it is well worth the wait. He takes his time to carefully go through any and all of your concerns, aches and pains and gets to know his patients in a personal level. He knows his patients and doesn't just treat them like a number. He doesn't cut corners, nor does he rest---he works in the office until almost midnight one day a week on top of his crazy schedule of seeing patients, visiting local hospitals and nursing homes as well. Some reviewers have complained about the massive amounts of PA's and students in the office. Krysten, one of the PA's is amazing, and can always be counted on for excellent care. The office has gotten very busy over the years, hence the need for some PA's to address some of the more routine cases. I highly recommend this practice and always will for the many times this doctor and his PA's and nurses have done so much for my family and me.
I really like Dr. Gambino. The problem is his office staff are not friendly and he has an entourage of interns and students. I feel so uncomfortable around them. I wish he would not have them in the office. Also, he's such a good guy, but he makes you wait a long time to see him, even when I am the only person in the waiting room.
Known Dr. Gambino many years. He is one of the most caring and knowledgeable doc's around. But in the last 8 years,, you are lucky if you get him to evaluate you. He has a group of very nice physicians assistance that are not thorough and quite frankly always seemed to miss their mark with something. I have been miss diagnosed a few times by a physicians assitant.I either needed to go back and get stronger anti biotics or had to go to a walk in and get another opinion. But A big But.here.... If Dr. Charlie saw me I would be recovered first time. He is a good doc he just has to do more , see more patients. His staff is alittle unproffessional, straight answered take it or leave it impression. I hope he reads this.
Charles A Gambino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions207 Glen Cove Ave, Sea Cliff, NY
Take a minute to learn about Charles A Gambino in this video.
Charles A Gambino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sea Cliff, NY.