Dr. Charles J Gartland Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Gartland Jr?

Old school and thorough

Excellent primary care doctor

I have been going to Dr. Gartland for a number of years and I have found him to be an excellent physician. He works well with my nephrologist, and he is easy to talk to. I have recommended him to my family and several friends and all are satisfied.

Terrible Doctor

Doesn't spend enough time going over things or listening to your needs or concerns. He practically rushes through your medical conditions and medical history. I transferred to a new doctor and she was saying how a lot of new patients are coming to her from his office. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone.

very thorough

Doesn't care about the elderly, he is an absolute disgrace to the medical profession

Worth the wait

I had been seen by a few other doctors who got me in and out promptly' The problem was I was being misdiagnosed. Dr. Gartland asked questions I had never been asked and performed a thorough examination, diagnosed my real problem, and has me feeling better than I have felt in years. I always learn something when I see him.Yes, the waiting room is often backed up, but when youare seriously ill you need to know you are going to get the time and care you need. I've spoken with other patients in the waiting room, and the feeling is he is absolutely worth the wait'

Dr. Charles J Gartland Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near York, PA.