Dr. Charles Gatto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Gatto?

Workers Comp....doesn't want to know you

Posted on November 8th, 2017

I was sent here for a back injury from the worker's comp insurance company. It seems like if you are there on a worker's comp claim he doesn't want to waste his time with you. My last visit lasted all of about 2 minutes total, that I waited an hour for. No mri ever ordered. Sent me to PT which has made me worse. Zero bedside manner!

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr.Gatto and entire staff were extremely helpful and went above and beyond in helping my son with his situation. Nice to know there are still people around who really care. Highly recommend this Spine Center.

Excellent results.

Posted on September 27th, 2017

“Had a severely degenerated L5S1 that was pretty much bone on bone and causing chronic pain. I had been monitoring it for some time with Dr Gatto and was under no pressure to have it surgically remediated, although I knew it was inevitable. Finally in August of 2016 I decided to have a fusion of the L5S1 level to stabilize the spine and decrease pain. I made sure to have enough recovery time post surgery and followed Dr Gatto's post surgical instructions to the letter. The first week was tough, as I expected it would be, but got markedly better daily as did my mobility. I believe I actually regained some lost height as the collapsed disk space had its height restored. I was able to drive after 2 weeks and I returned to the office in just under a month, although I wore a brace as instructed. By January 2017, in under 6 months, I had a solid fusion and by the end of January I was able to resume physical fitness training at my gym. Now at age 50, I am as strong and physically fit as I've ever been. I periodically have some stiffness and pain but nothing like prior to the surgery and I believe that the nerves and muscles are still healing and regenerating and slowly but surely everything will resolve itself. I have also had a successful fusion in my cervical spine C5C6 by Dr Gatto in 2011 and I healed quickly and fully. I have no reservations recommending and referring others to Dr. Gatto and I will work with he and his staff again if needed.

Posted on May 31st, 2017

Outstanding Doctor. saved e from being parylized

Bad surgery

Posted on May 6th, 2017

Bad surgery. Had a fusion and then had to have two more operations

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Full of himself, dismissive. Diagnosed arthritis of cervical spine without benefit of any diagnostic testing/workup. I begged for MRI to confirm his diagnosis, and a PT or pain management referral for the pain I was experiencing. He refused and walked out on me. I later had a complete workup and subsequent 2 level discectomy and fusion for herniated discs by a competent neurosurgeon.

normal again

Posted on August 3rd, 2016

Took time to explain my condition and what to expect after surgery. I now have my life back and was very pleased with Dr Gatto and his office staff especially his physicians assistant Sarah.

Worst doctor in the world

Posted on May 30th, 2016

I will never recommend dr gatto to anyone he is clearly the worst doctor in the world look at other reviews my expiriance with him personally was absolutely horrific don't go to this doctor he thinks everyone is a liar only wanting money talks in his recorder cares nothing for his patients has no humanity dr gatto is just awful

Posted on May 15th, 2016

my screws loosened and had to have big revision. H said it never happens but spoke to women in waiting room who said same thing happened to her. I have never been the same.

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Gatto and the help he provided me

Posted on May 26th, 2015

I wouldn't recommend Dr. Gatto to my worst enemy. I came in with a clear problem, a diagnosis and MRIs. He made me wait close to 2 hours to see him then spent the entire "appointment" talking into his stupid recorder. He wouldn't even let me talk. He told me to do PT and injections which I've been doing for 4 years to no avail and then he just left the room. He's cocky, arrogant and makes you feel like your worthless. I was warned to not see him and didn't listen. I hope others will listen to me. This Dr is horrendous

Waste of time

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Went to dr Gatto for second opinion and he convinced me to do another month of therapy. After that was a waste of time he told me what the first doc told me. He now wanted me to book the surgery with him. I told him to jump in a lake and went back to first doctor an booked my surgery. All I can say to Gatto is REALLY. are you that desperate for work that touched to con me into another wasted month of therapy.