Dr. Charles Gelfman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Gelfman?

Dr. Charles Gelfman, a doctor's doctor!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

A wonderful doctor, caring and concerned.

No nonsense doctor

Posted on June 9th, 2015

No-nonsense Business like physician. Very knowledgeable. Very direct so if that bothers you, look elsewhere.

Life-saver

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr Gelfman discovered a lump on my neck - diagnosis was cancer - referred to an ENT doctor - surgery performed - followed by radiation - five good yea ...

disappointed patient

Posted on March 14th, 2012

I'm not usually one to complain, but my visit with Dr Gelfman certainly was negative. His talked down to me and flippantly dismissed my health concerns. Turns out upon a second opinion by another doctor my concerns were real and potential fatal if untreated. I do not suggest!

diwoul

Posted on December 6th, 2011

MY wife and I are patients.... OR WAS patients until I called Dr. Gelfman Monday morning at 7:30 a.m. I left a message that this is not a emergency,However my wife hit her head very had and was taken to the Emergency room last nite. They took a cat scan and that showed ok.They said take her to her doctor early in the morning so she can get a M.R.I To make sure their are no other problems HE SAID WHEN I CALLED HIM I AM BOOKED ALL DAY TAKE HER TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM NEED I SAY ANYMORE GOODBYE DR. GELFMAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP WHEN I NEEDED YOU WILLIAM RICE

A Totally dedicated Doctor!

Posted on October 20th, 2011

This Doctor has been great in the 15 years I have been his patient. He saved my life and I will forever be greatful. He is excellent in diagnosing problems and does not waiver nor hesitate when directing the treatment, even when calling upon specialists. He works with subsequent treating specialists closely and follows up to make sure all treatment is coordinated. Cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Charles Gelfman. He shows considerable interest in his patients.

Posted on August 1st, 2011

I have finally found a doctor I feel comfortable with. He spends time with me, he is direct and to the point with a dry but funny sense of humor. His staff has always been courteous.

A Patient for Over Fifteen Years

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Excellent clinician who spends a great deal of time with you. If you are hospitalized he is very good at coming to your needs.

The gift for healing

Posted on June 27th, 2010

I have finally found a doctor who cares.He is thorough and complet with his exams

Find another Dr.

Posted on December 30th, 2009

This guy acts like a jerk and acts like he doesn't care about his patients. His staff is the worst bunch I have met. trickle down I suppose. Some people should be radiologists so they don't have to deal with people. he is one of them.

Posted on October 25th, 2017