The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Geller
Dr. Charles M Geller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Geller has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles M Geller has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Charles M Geller has the following 7 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Dr. Charles M Geller is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I was sent to the Beth Israel ER by my primary care physician when there were irregularities on my EKG. I met Dr Geller when he performed an Angioscopy during my intake. He was careful to explain to me what the procedure entailed, but in a relaxed manner that took away some anxiety away from a very scary situation. He determined that my arteries were severely blocked and I would need by-pass surgery ASAP. He was very clear and calm in prepping for the operation and his bedside manner post-op was genial and informative.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
31 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
New York Medical College
Dr. Charles M Geller accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMount Sinai Beth Israel Cardiac Surgery, 317 E 17th St Fl 11, New York, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles M Geller in this video.
Dr. Charles M Geller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.