Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr MD
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clairton, PA, with another office in Belle Vernon, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Very positive experience
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr - Posted on February 3rd, 2019
My sister, neice and I had a very positive experience with Dr. Gennaula. We took my 8-year old neice for an evaluation and the staff and Dr. Gennaula were very gentle and reassuring with her. He read her test results immediately, and reassured us that her symptoms were not related to a neurological condition and would like pass with age/development.
Excellent care and concern
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr - Posted on January 30th, 2019
A family member was referred by a chiropractor to seek a neurologist. Dr. Gennaula did numerous MRI’s and tests. As the condition worsened, he directed us even while on vacation in Italy, kept in contant contact with the doctors to make sure that we were making the right decisions for quick needed care.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr - Posted on March 10th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr - Posted on January 25th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr - Posted on October 26th, 2016
28 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clairton, PA.