3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Very positive experience

My sister, neice and I had a very positive experience with Dr. Gennaula. We took my 8-year old neice for an evaluation and the staff and Dr. Gennaula were very gentle and reassuring with her. He read her test results immediately, and reassured us that her symptoms were not related to a neurological condition and would like pass with age/development.

Excellent care and concern

A family member was referred by a chiropractor to seek a neurologist. Dr. Gennaula did numerous MRI’s and tests. As the condition worsened, he directed us even while on vacation in Italy, kept in contant contact with the doctors to make sure that we were making the right decisions for quick needed care.

Dr. Snarky

I believe he is a knowledgeable neurologist....but it's hard to get past his arrogance and disinterest. He has the bedside manner of a gnat.

Excellent

He is great. Very smart. Explained things to me thoroughly. Office was great too. Very helpful in scheduling testing. I would recommend to anybody who needs to see a neurologist.

Very rude, abrupt. No patient manners! Would not recommend him to anyone. Have had alot of doctors. He was the worse Sorry.

You Won't Believe This...

Desperately needed help dealing with Epilepsy following a head trauma at 35 yrs old. I was having at least 10 Grand Mal Seizures daily that left me unconscious and without any memory of the event or the day. I was literally living in a lost world. When I went to Dr. Gennaula he simply repeated for me to "JUST HANG IN THERE AND LET'S SEE IF IT JUST GOES AWAY ON IT'S ON...? What? And what exactly do I do for the next year while I'm dropping on the ground unconsciously jerking and foaming at the mouth with absolutely no memory of my previous day? Since he had no answer for that question, I did exactly what my PCP advised me to do...RUN!!!! Find a new Neurologist IMMEDIATELY! And, that's exactly what I did...Thank God.

I have been a patient of Dr Gennaula for a few years now. He is an excellent neurologist. He is very knowledgeable and is a good listener (which I feel many are not). He answers all of my questions and concerns and is always very friendly. Wait time is very minimal . Staff is very friendly and always there to help as well. I would give 100+ stars if I could!!!!

Dr. Charles P Gennaula Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Clairton, PA.