Dr. Charles Glace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Glace?

Time to Retire

Posted on February 5th, 2016

I have be a patient of Dr. Glace's since 1987. He was always the most wonderful doctor I could have ask for. In the past couple of years, it appears he has lost his compassion for his patients. I was having extreme problems and after several appointments to his office (and he did nothing, as if I were just complaining) he told me to go the emergency room if my pain got worse. Which I did. The nurses are rude and show no compassion for patients either. I am left very sad and disappointed in a Doctor who I once thought could never be replaced. I am currently seeking a new Family Physician.

Best Primary with the most knowledge I have seen yet!

Posted on February 10th, 2015

I love this Doctor. I have been seeing him for a few years now. I only wish himself or his nurse would followup in a reasonable amount of town to check if what was prescribed or done was helping or not. I have interned in this office and treated his patients as well. All are prompt, efficient, and more of a old school doctor who can talk to you heart to heart without all the big Doctor terms. He will put it in a way you leave understanding what the problem is and what you need to do to fix it.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 19th, 2013

Dr. Glace takes his time with me and my family, actually cares and always has a solution that works!!! Excellent bedside manners. Great with kids. No long waiting period. He knows his patients without looking at their charts. He was a pharmacist for years so knows about the meds he prescribes. I would definitely absolutely recommend him to ANYONE. THIS PERSON ABOVE must be very hard to please with the poor rating. It's uncalled for!

Very Poor Family Physician

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I had an ongoing issue and tried to get into Dr. Glace's office but could not be seen by him or anyone in his office for weeks. He let my prescription lapse. I was urged to seek second opinion from my family, that resulted in diagnosis of a severe infection that had it gone untreated could have been fatal. I will no longer be seeing Dr. Glace and would no recommend him to anyone based on the years of poor treatment I received from him.

The Best Doctor EVER!

Posted on August 29th, 2012

Dr. Glace has taken care of my family for over 22 years. I do not know what we would do without him. He takes time with my children and he answers all of their questions and mine too. One time, he came back from a vacation early to take care of my twins b/c they were in the hospital. He is wonderful. Very caring.

Wonderful

Posted on September 20th, 2011

Dr. Glace has been my family doctor since I was a young child. (I am now 26). He has treated and cared for me like a daughter. I have migraines and seizues...and where many neurologists have given up on me, Dr. Glace is the only doctor who has stuck with me and has stayed positive and determined to help me. He and his office staff are always friendly and helpful. I couldn't imagine going to a better doctor than Dr. Glace.

Posted on February 21st, 2017