Dr. Charles D Godwin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles D Godwin?

Dr. Godwin is a caring and compassionate man. He will spend as much time with a patient as he feels is necessary. One never feels like he is 'rushing' to get you out of there!! He is also a great listener.......you can be sure you are getting quality care if Dr. Godwin is your doctor.

Dr. Godwin is very thorough, and is dedicated to my spouse and I as people as well as his patients. I can call anytime during office hours, and always get a quick and accurate response.

Flatline

Was in Hospital after suicide attempt. Dr. Godwin did not even come by to even say hello and check on me even though he walked by me in the hallway and was right There is no sign of compassion. When I come to my appointments, he constantly is looking out the window or at something on the wall. I called recently to tell him my meds weren't working and he just told the receptionist to tell me to discontinue the meds that he was giving me samples of. There was no suggestion to come in to check up or to try another antidepressant. Note: This was after my hospitalization. Dr. Godwin is just another typical doctor, great at writing prescriptions and sending you the bill. Flatline.