Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles W Grayson DO
Dr. Charles W Grayson, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ocala, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles W Grayson has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Charles W Grayson has the following 11 expertise
- Hay Fever
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergies
Showing 5 of 8
Doctor is fine, office communication abysmal
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles W Grayson - Posted on December 12th, 2018
Since my initial visit to Dr. Grayson there has been a total absence of communication with the office staff. Repeated messages were left with various staff departments by phone and never returned. It was a negative review via Google that finally got the Office Manager's attention who phoned me. He was then quick to ensure I had a surgery scheduling date to remove a cancerous lesion on my tongue. I've had my pre-op work done and received prescriptions, one of which remains unclear as to when it is to be started. I've made 3 calls with messages the past 2 days and here I am again with no return calls. It is quite unsettling when you have confidence in the physician but an uncaring staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles W Grayson - Posted on July 5th, 2016
Assembly line medicine. Does not listen or take time with patents. Rest of staff rushed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles W Grayson - Posted on November 4th, 2014
No Follow up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles W Grayson - Posted on December 30th, 2013
GOD BLESS THIS MAN
Self-verified patient of Dr. Charles W Grayson - Posted on August 22nd, 2010
BEST DOCTOR EVER. I CALLED FRIDAY MORNING AS A NEW PATIENT HOPING TO BE SEEN THE SAME DAY. THE LADY ON THE PHONE INFORMED ME SHE HAD NO OPENINGS AND GAVE ME AN APPOINTMENT FOR NEXT WEEK. I AGREED. AFTER GIVING HER MY NAME AND INFO SHE ASKED ME WHY I WAS COMING IN. REALIZING HOW MUCH PAIN I WAS IN SHE WORKED ME IN ON THE SAME DAY. SHE WAS READY TO BRING ME BACK AS SOON AS I FINISHED MY PAPERWORK. HER AND THE DOCTOR SAVED ME SO MUCH PAIN AND MY HUSBAND AND I ARE SO GRATEFUL. THANK YOU TISA AND DR GRAYSON.
34 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Ohio State University Medical Center
Dr. Charles W Grayson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
Locations & DirectionsOCALA EAR NOSE AND THROAT SPECIALISTS, 2120 SW 22nd Pl, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles W Grayson, DO - Allergy and Immunology in Ocala, FL, in this video.
Dr. Charles W Grayson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Ocala, FL.