Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Charles H Hicks has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles H Hicks has the following 13 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Attack
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
Dr. Charles H Hicks has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 2
Today, is my fourth visit with Dr. Hicks. I have never seen a doctor that gives you 100% commitment to hearing and listening to your onset problem, He offers only the necessary test in order for a potential diagnosis. He follows up with the results and advise the best course of action. He is very professional and loyal to his work.
Dr. Hicks is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY NORTH CAROLINA CAMPUS HEALTH SERVICES, 320 Emergency Room Dr, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Charles H Hicks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.