Dr. Charles Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hill?

Fantastic Guy

Posted on January 4th, 2014

He is retiring from seeing private office clients and going to hospital only practice. Those of us who he has helped will miss him. I went to him with a PCP referral when I started experiencing chronic anxiety episodes that would not go away. My PCP was unwilling to increase my Klonipin past .5 MG. I saw Dr. Hill and he was more than willing to help me with what ever I needed. Over the years he has increased my dosage as needed. I do not think I will truly understand how good he was until I get a new one. I am not a touchy feely kind of person and was not required to bare my soul when all I needed was an increase in klonipin. Dr Hill has always been available after hours , however I woulkd never call him. He has always called me back when I needed to speak to him during the day. By the way, as some one who has suffered with anxiety all my life, has a masters degree in psychology and retired from law enforcement, I believe that klonipin is a wonder drug. I only wish I had seen Dr. Hill 30 years ago. Perhaps my life may have turned out differently.

kinda inconsistant

Posted on January 6th, 2012

forgets what he says from one visit to the next, which got me pulled cold turkey off my meds, also tries to relate to you but then tells you a totally different story on the next visit, does not beleive in prescribing xanax to any NEW patients but his established patients get it, new ones get klonopin only. I get the feeling he has no ides how miserable anxiety is. i wouldnt reccomend him if you have PTSD or anxiety he wont listen he says meds are just placebo's that we trick ourselves into beleiving help us.

Posted on December 5th, 2016