Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Parker
Dr. Charles Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, SC, with another office in West Columbia, SC. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Parker is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center and Temple University Childrens Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Charles Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Parker is the best. I was hosptialized under his care and have been his patient for 11 years. He has always shown care and concern about my medical issues not just handing off meds. While hospitalized I believe he saved my life. By his in depth study of similar medical problems he was able to contact the right specialist and with their help was able to heal my problem. I would recommend him to anyone.
Very rude and has a problem talking to patients in clear terms they can understand. Treats some like they have no understanding of anything. Has issues with his patients seeing other Drs. for problems other than him. As in seeing a Urologists for stones. Thinks he can handle everything but then he will redirect you when he gets aggravated!
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lexington Medical Center
Temple University Childrens Med Center
17 Years Experience
Temple University Physicians
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.