Dr. Charles Haddad Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles Haddad Jr?

Success!

Posted on March 30th, 2017

I had two very successful surgeries with Dr Haddad. He was very deliberate and patient as he explained my options and the course of action he recommended. I was very confident in my doctor and delighted with the outcome of both knee replacement and later rotator cuff surgeries.

Posted on June 13th, 2016

Outstanding experience in every way. He has treated three of the four people in my family with excellent outcomes. One of the "really good guys" in medicine.

I recommend these two great doctors

Posted on June 1st, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Charles Haddad for about 4 years now. Very smart doctor very precise, doesn't try to rush out and cares about listening to his patient. I would definitely recommend him we need more doctors like him in the field, and his physician assistant Miss Stacy is excellent at her job too very nice and very compassionate.

smart and cute

Posted on June 30th, 2015

smart and cute

Great doctor

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Dr Haddad is the total package. He is a great surgeon with a fantastic bedside manner. I highly recommend him and Pontchartrain Sports Medicine.

Worst doctor EVER

Posted on December 19th, 2014

After reading these reviews, I have to laugh, because as long as you do what he recommends and it goes well, there is no problem. After what should have been a simple meniscus scope landed me with more pain than I had ever had before. As the weeks went on, after doing everything I was instructed to do, the pain continued, and Dr. Haddad became very impatient and rude. He would not admit that something may have went wrong, and actually WALKED OUT on me (on which would be my last visit there) when I was very distressed about why it wasn't getting better and how it was affecting my ability to work-he had his nurse come in and say that I should just get another cortisone shot and come back in 3 months. I thought that he was despicable. I wish that I would have reported him - I was in too much pain and distress to think clearly at the time-I just wanted to get better!

highly recommend

Posted on December 15th, 2014

explains diagnosis very well, very personable, gives you confidence in his ability

Brett Tortorich

Posted on April 4th, 2014

Dr. Haddad was great. He diagnosed my injury immediately and set me on the right course to have it repaired. I spent years in therapy trying to rehab my shoulder (which wasn't ever going to fix the problem) before I saw Dr. Haddad. He diagnosed my soft tissue tear which the other doctors missed. The surgery was a breeze and he did an excellent job.

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Dr. Haddad was able to fit my surgery in his schedule in a short period of time. The surgery started on time, I had to go in early for the neck block. I did not know anything about this taking extra time. I'm glad it was done though. Office visits have been behind schedule; sometimes as much as an hour. Other than that I am satisfied so far with the doctor and his staff!

Highly Recommend

Posted on April 24th, 2013

Dr. Haddad is a very personable doctor. He spends time with me diagnosing my problems and addressing my questions and concerns. He performed successful rotator cuff/labrum tear surgery on me when I was 52 years old. I am currently seeing him after getting hit with a softball line-drive on the kneecap. I highly recommend him!

Posted on August 27th, 2012

Dr. Haddad is wonderful orthopaetic surgeon! He diagnosed my stress fracture after I had consulted with 2 other orthopaetics even before the xray. The other 2 just blew me off. I would recommend and have recommended him to my friends and coworkers. He is the best!!

Posted on October 25th, 2017