Dr. Charles P Hatcher Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles P Hatcher?

Great Doctor - Very Kind

Dr Hatcher was the anesthesiologist for my ankle surgery and to put it mildly, I was terrified. He made me feel a lot better, made me laugh and calmed my nerves even before the surgery. I told him, barely above a whisper, "I am scared." He told me, "You don't have to be scared. I'll take care of you." Anesthesia scares me, a lot. I have had bad experiences with it before. Trouble waking, sickness, he was a great listener. Very compassionate and kind to me. It meant a lot that my worries were important to him. Thank you for taking care of me Dr Hatcher.

Home Allergies

Dr. Charles P Hatcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.