- Los Alamos Medical Center
- Christus St Vincent Regional Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles S Hertz Jr has 2 locations
Dr. Charles S Hertz Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles S Hertz Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
39 Years Experience
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Charles S Hertz Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles S Hertz Jr
Board certified in gastroenterology and internal medicine, Dr. Charles Hertz earned his medical degree at the University of Pennsylvania. His residency in internal medicine was at the University of Virginia; his fellowship in gastroenterology was at the Medical College of Virginia. Dr. Hertz has been practicing gastroenterology since 1981. He is a former Chief of the Medical Staff at Jackson-Madison County General Hospital, past Chairman of the Department of Medicine at the hospital and a past president of the West Tennessee Physicians' Alliance. He also has served on the boards of various health care organizations and on the board of the Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce. He is married.