Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Bend, IN. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Higgs-Coulthard is affiliated with Saint Joseph Health System Mishawaka Medical Ctr.. Dr. Higgs-Coulthard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
This was my first time ever having a negative experience at a doctor's office. I went with my husband to see Dr. Higgs Coulthard, and he was extremely rude. He was pretty aggressive about correcting our assumptions about causes for the symptoms, and generally seemed annoyed that we were there. He couldn't wait to get up and leave. Sure, he gave good information and had a treatment plan, I don't doubt his intelligence. However, it was very negative and we would not recommend him.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Higgs-Coulthard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
St Josephs Regional Medical Center
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Park Family Medicine, 17321 State Road 23, South Bend, IN
Dr. Charles O Higgs-Coulthard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Bend, IN.