- Maine Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles S Hoag MD
Dr. Charles S Hoag, MD is a doctor primarily located in Falmouth, ME, with another office in Falmouth, ME. They have 45 years of experience. Their specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Charles S Hoag has 2 locations
Dr. Charles S Hoag has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles S Hoag has the following 13 expertise
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- High Cholesterol
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Charles S Hoag Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles S Hoag
Dr. Hoag graduated from the Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine in 1975. Dr. Hoag works in Falmouth, ME and 1 other location and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hoag is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.