Dr. Charles B Hollman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles B Hollman?

The Best

He is a fantastic doctor. He delivered my daughter via c-section. He is very knowledgeable and kind.

Excellent Doctor

Dr Hollman has been my OB/GYN for 11 years. Before him I had gone through several others who made me feel uncomfortable, annoyed, and generally unhappy with my experience. Let's face it, getting anything done at a OB/GYN office is generally awful but he is great at being efficient with the exam and talking to you like your a fellow person! Dr Hollman has delivered both of my children and I would not see it any other way. For sure the best doctor I have ever seen. Hands down. Only downfall: I have had to wait much longer than my appt time on several occasions. However, for the care and respect you get, I'd rather wait.

Dr. Charles B Hollman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.