Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles A Holshouser Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I have seen Dr. Holshouser since I was a teenager and he has delivered all 4 of my children. He actually took care of my mother when she delivered me 35 years ago! He is an excellent Dr. who is meticulous in his work and care for his patients. He is caring and gentle. He errs on the side of caution and always takes his time when he sees you. He diligently reads through your file each and every time he sees you and He is definatley worth waiting for.
I have know Dr. H since 1980 and have been with him ever since. He was with me during my labor of my 1st daughter in 1981 and then he delivered my daughter in 2001...yes, 20 years later and he is the best in listening to your questions and concerns, very thorough. I've been with him since his days with Dr. Lovell and Scholemer.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1972
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Charles A Holshouser Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCharles A Holshouser Jr Md, 4499 Medical Dr Ste 183, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Charles A Holshouser Jr is similar to the following 0 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.