Dr. Charles Holzner Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Charles Holzner?

excellent doctor

Great first impression

I walked in and in five minutes of me sitting down I hear the receptionist YELLING at an old vietnam vet. He was simply asking whe he was gonna be seen and instead of hearing the poor guy she starts telling him he hasn't been here half hour it's only been 9 minutes after his appointment. She told him sit down. He diddin't say anything about half hour, he was Asking very kindly when he was gonna be seen. That was a great first impression for me.

I was a patient of Holzner's for over a year and I kid you not, he never laid a finger on me! How can a doctor not examine their patient? He would come into the exam room and just ask how I was doing and prescribe a medicine or up my dose, but he never even checked my body. He is not a caring doctor. I always felt like just another co-pay. I now have a caring doctor, who surprise- examined me on my first visit to him. He checked my heart rate, etc. There are a ton of doctors in the area, do not get stuck with Holzner.

Dr. Holzner spent little time discussing my medical needs, but lots of time boasting about how much money he was worth. The visit itself was entirely unnecessary for my case, but was required by Caremore Insurance simply for the purpose of authorizing claims for medical care by other doctors.

Scott W.

I've had the pleasure of having Dr. Holzner as my internist for the past eleven years (since 1999). He has guided me through both serious (multiple spinal fusion surgeries) and medical maintenance (hypertension and cholesterol) issues with his unique, warm sense of humor and wonderful laugh.Terrific office staff (especially Debbie, his nurse) and an outstanding overall physician. Highly recommended!

excellent physician

He is always there when you need him

The best internist I have ever met, very pragmatic and real world! Spends plenty of time. Other doctors could learn alot about what a doctor is suppose to be!

still waiting

for 1 month i speak w/ receptionists named Jade? Again today another nightmare, it was one thing after another with, no blood work, no paperwork, paperwork expired, sure after 6 weeks! Not a nice person. She continues to tell me to do this , do that, what is there job? Now i have to start over again with paperwork.

Dr Holzner has been the best doctor for me and my family.

Dr. Holzner has been my primary physician and internist since 1998. During that time he has used care and his warm sense of humor to help guide me through four major surgeries on my cervical and lumbar spine while effectively managing day-to-day issues like my hypertension and high cholesterol. He is an outstanding physician and my wife and hope to have him as our doctor for the rest of our lives!

...Great Doctor Hope he can see me through this bad part of my life.!!