Dr. Charles R Honaker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles R Honaker?

Ready to retire and hard to undestand.

He is hard to understand and just gave me pictures. Staff says he is ready to retire. He did not see me in the hospital

Great at diagnosing problem

I thought i had ibs for years but it was finally diagnosed by Dr. Honaker. I feel great now thanks to him.

very intelligent doctor

I had celiac disease for years and it was never diagnosed till i saw Dr. Honaker . Great doctor , saved my life.

First doctor to finally get my crohns disease under control after over 3 years of seeking treatment for this bowel condition!

Superb treatment

I was having some bowel issues and came to see Dr. Honaker. I was his first pt of the day and he greeted me at the door with a handshake. He then discussed my diagnosis and we went over my plan for care. Its now been 3 months and all my ills have subsided. I could't be happier! Thanks Doc!

Just as good as Cleveland Clinic...

I just saw Dr. Honaker after movIng from Ohio. I have severe Ulcerative Colitis and was seeing a GI doctor at the Cleveland Clinic. In my opinion, Dr. Honaker spends far more time with me and is just as Knowledgeable as my old doctor at the Cleveland Clinic. very thorough and caring.

Very positive experience

Dr. Honaker is thorough and efficient. He is very easy to talk to and takes his time doing his exams and history. He has years of experience and is very good at getting right to the problem. His staff has been nothing but kind to me. They worked me as quickly as possible for my problem. This is a busy office and if it is necessary to wait for a period of time in the waiting room, I am more than happy to do so for the quality of care that is offered here. I would strongly recommend Dr Honaker for any of my friends or family.

Exceptional Doc

Doc Honaker was great! He has a good bedside manner and explained things in a simple manner. I'm thankful for getting cared for by an experienced yet down to earth doctor.

world class care

Dr. Honaker is the best overall physician I have encountered. He handled my disease process with utmost professionalism while conveying unprecedented compassion. I am truly blessed to have been cared for by such a wonderful physician and would recommend his services with reservation.

I have ulcerative colitis and Dr.Honakerprescibed Remicade for me, the medicationreally helped me.I went to Cleveland Clinic for a second opinion the doctors agreeded with Dr.Honakers treatment. I would recommend him as a great doctor.Office staff really nice people.

Dr. Honaker is an excellent doctor. He is very professional, listens to his patients and is excellent in his specialty. He cares about his patients and always answers my questions.

Dr. Charles R Honaker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parkersburg, WV.