Dr. Charles A Hope Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles A Hope Jr?

Great Doctor

He was extremely courteous and professional. Our meeting was quick and honest (he suggested against surgery), and we got our problem resolved in a more effective, painless, and cheaper way.

Always prompt surgery went very well and I would recommend his service.

There are not enough stars to rate Dr. Hope and his staff.

I had knee replacement and it was a really good experience. Dr. Hope has a great bedside manner and the surgery went so well. My husband had the same thing and his went just as well. I highly recommend Dr. Hope. It takes a while to get the surgery scheduled but it is worth the wait.

A fine Surgeon

Dr. Hope replaced my right hip.The recovery time has been extremely short.I can recommend him and his team & hospital.His Anterior approach has been much less painful and healed faster than the lateral approach I had done in Charleston SC by supposedly "an excellent surgeon".

Knee replacement

I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Hope and it has been the best experience. The surgery went well. I was given pain medication so I did not have terrible pain. He sent me to a local therapist that was a great experience also. Dr. Hope has a wonderful bedside manner and he does not believe patients should suffer when they are going to therapy. I would and have recommend him to many friends. So many in my neighborhood have been to him we own him a nice dinner...

Dr. Charles A Hope Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.