Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Howell Jr
Dr. Charles Howell Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, GA, with other offices in Albany, GA and Athens, GA (and 5 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Howell is affiliated with Sumter Regional Hospital, St Mary's Hospital of Athens and Phoebe Worth Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Howell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Esophageal Atresia
- Proteus Syndrome
- Pyloric Stenosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
Dr. Howell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sumter Regional Hospital
St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Phoebe Worth Medical Center
Mcg Health, Inc
Hca Palmyra Medical Centers
Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital
Self Regional Healthcare
Medical College Of Georgia
40 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Charles Howell Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles Howell Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles Howell Jr is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Greensboro, GA.