Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles Hsu
Dr. Charles Hsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Methodist Sugar Land Hospital and Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Charles Hsu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Practice is outdated. Keeps bad shot records. Gave my son the same set series of shots twice. Doesn't perform child development evaluations. Misdiagnosed our son with allergies. Had him on albuterol for months. Went and got a second opinion. Found out my son needed his tonsils and adenoids removed ASAP. So severe my son was losing oxygen to the brain while sleeping. My son is now a special needs child. After that we decided to leave Dr. Hsu. When our new peditrican requested our records, he contacted us and was very irate and hung up on us. Very unprofessional. Better of going to Texas children's down the street.
I like the doctor. He is usually available even after hours. Only issue is that recently he has gotten so busy that he never returns a phone call. He does not have a nurse and front desk person has no medical knowledge at all. So either you see him again and again or your concerns don't get answered.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
West Houston Medical Center
Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Texas Children's Hospital
The Methodist Hospital
Memorial Health SystemEast TX
Mhhs Southwest Hospital
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Charles Hsu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4610 Sweetwater Blvd, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Charles Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.