Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles J Hubbard Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
-My knee still hurts at times ever since surgery. I went to the prescribed physical therapy appointments, and after a year I can somewhat run. Not anything like I used to though, but it's getting better with time. I liked that he gave me the option of getting surgery. He didn't say i HAD to get it, it was just highly recommended.-The only problem I had with visits was the waiting time that was about 15 minutes in the lobby and 20 minutes in the room. It seemed like it took forever to be seen, but that's with every doctor there. -I would recommend him to my friends and family if they get an injury :)
Dr. Hubbard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Umass Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Charles J Hubbard Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Charles J Hubbard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.