Dr. Charles Hubbard Jr Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hubbard Jr?

Good Doc

Posted on January 30th, 2011

-My knee still hurts at times ever since surgery. I went to the prescribed physical therapy appointments, and after a year I can somewhat run. Not anything like I used to though, but it's getting better with time. I liked that he gave me the option of getting surgery. He didn't say i HAD to get it, it was just highly recommended.-The only problem I had with visits was the waiting time that was about 15 minutes in the lobby and 20 minutes in the room. It seemed like it took forever to be seen, but that's with every doctor there. -I would recommend him to my friends and family if they get an injury :)

Posted on March 1st, 2017