Dr. Charles P Hudson Is this you?

If this is Dr. Hudson that used to have his practice in San Antonio, Texas then he is the best. My family and I were his patients and we were very pleased with him. We were sad when he left San Antonio. If this is the Dr Hudson that had his practice off Mossrock Dr, here in San Antonio we miss you. You always had the right diagnosis. Right now I have a doctor that can't find out what is wrong with me, probably because he is not listening. Fort Worth you have a very good Doctor we wish he would come back to San Antonio or even Boerne.