Dr. Charles Hundley Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hundley?

Dr. Hundley

Posted on April 20th, 2013

Recommended by a friend but after going to him for a while it was apparent he did know as much as you would like a doctor to know. I had 3 issues I was dealing with and he could not figure out how to correct any of them, and seemed lost but very friendly and happy to schedule another appointment for the $$$. Could never see him on any sick emergency, and had to wait a couple weeks since he was so booked. I left him and got another local MD doctor who diagnosed my 3 issues and corrected them all within 1 year. I am glad I now have a better doctor.

Most amazing doctor!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2012

We loved Dr. Chuck! He was the doctor for our 2 little kids and for my husband and me. He always had time for us--and even did stuff to make the kids at ease. From making jokes to letting them use his equipment--the best!They loved him!!!! (I say past tense b/c we left Roseburg and so he's no longer our doctor. He was funny, kind, caring--and a knowledgeable physician. One more thing-- He made it a point to limit his practice so that he's always had time to spend with patients. His office staff and nursing staff was the best. Nurse Margaret made shot giving tolerable.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 21st, 2011

I simply can't imagine how anyone wouldn't love Dr. Hundley. He is caring, thorough, and easy to talk to. He's also got quite a sense of humor.

cancer in the throat.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

looks like if your throat hurts to swallow, the good doctors tells you to just put your head back, instead of looking to see what might be causing the pain. like esophagus cancer. Then threatens the life of the patient because they said something to another doctor, and scares them into submition. I would like to understand how this can be leagle.

Posted on July 13th, 2010

We have had great service from Dr. Hundley for several years.

Posted on April 16th, 2017