Dr. Charles Hurwitz Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Charles Hurwitz?

avoid at all cost

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Avoid this GI Dr at all cost. He is a liar. Got my records from him today. He noted a thorough exam of me and he NEVER touched me during my visit. He sat in a chair along with myself. No chart. And was writing notes on a napkin. Says in his report I stated I see a comp Dr for care which is untrue! I have never seen a comp dr and have had the same family dr for years. He appears to pull info out of his butt I guess. Never met a more unprofessional Dr in my lifetime. He is an old miserable geezer who need to retire and not handle patient care! Especially if he notes things that were never said or done.

Patient

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I will not be going back to this doctor.

Posted on April 20th, 2011

Dr CH HURWITS IS THE BEST DOCTOR EVER, COMPARE TO THE OTHERS I'VE BEEN TO.HE KNOWS TOO MUCH ABOUT EVERYTHING, AND GIVES GOOD ADVICE.HE IS UNDERSTANDING AND VERY PATIENT AND FRIENDLY. I WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO ALL.

Not Acceptable!

Posted on March 12th, 2011

Dr. Hurwitz performed an endoscopy and a colonoscopy on me and diagnosed me with bleeding gastric ulcers and the H-Pylori bacterial infection. After I finished the antibiotic treatment, I returned to him for my follow up visit. He had my file in front of him, which remained CLOSED while he proceeded to ask me what brought me there. I found it odd that I had to fill him in on the procedures and treatment he provided me just a month before. I then told him that the pain hadn't gone away and asked about the breath test available to ensure the H-Pylori was cured. He laughed and said there was no such test and that he would do another endoscopy. When I mentioned that I read there was a simple breath test that took only minutes to complete, he started laughing and opened the cabinet doors saying, "Do you see any test like that here? Never heard of it. Maybe you could find something like that at one of those fancy city hospitals, but I doubt it." I then went to my primary doctor who ordered the routine test from Quest and did it in her office in 5 minutes. Ridiculous that this doctor was so arrogant, ill informed and that he tried to act like I was the CRAZY one! He would have performed an invasive, expensive, less accurate test if I let him. I would NOT recommend him or his partner Dr. Seedor.

Posted on October 26th, 2017