Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Charles I Scott Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Webbed hands or feet (Syndactyly)
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Congenital Limb Deformities
- Chromosome Deletion
- Diseases in Twins
- Inborn Errors of Carbohydrate Metabolism
- Inherited Metabolism Diseases (Inborn Metabolism Errors)
- Developmental Bone Diseases
- Dwarfism (Achondroplasia)
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Mental Retardation
- Growth Disorders
- Chromosome Disorders
- Cleft Palate
- Dwarfism (Achondrogenesis)
- Down Syndrome
- Congenital Heart Defects
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Charles I Scott Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNemours Alfred I Dupont Hospital For Children, 1600 Rockland Rd, Wilmington, DE
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Charles I Scott Jr in this video.
Dr. Charles I Scott Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wilmington, DE.