4.7

Outstanding service with compassion an education with regard to the medical issues he is treating

I highly recommend Dr Charles Bailey for his professional knowledge and systematic explanation of your health condition. Left feeling I am able to beat this condition with his help and guidance.

Best Care Could Ever Ask For

Could not ask for a better doctor to care for my mom. I knew she was in the best capable hands possible and a blessing to have. Miracles come in many different ways, meeting and having him provide the best care possible, could not have asked for better. A most kind and caring doctor, to speak directly with you, listen to your concerns and any questions one may have. Everyone should have a doctor like Dr. Bailey, he sets the bar.

Professional results

Being new to the area I found Dr Bailey on line and after reading reviews decided to give his office a call. From my first contact with office staff until the actual visit with the Dr I felt very comfortable. Dr Bailey had read my files and explained to me in detail what he thought would be a good course of action for us to follow. I was very relieved to find a compassionate person who even with me being a new patient made me feel right at home. I would strongly recommend Dr Bailey to anyone.

Dr, Bailey was very personable and thorough during the visit. I would highly recommend him.

As a 73 year old man, I have certainly visited my share of Doctors. In my opinion, Dr. Bailey is one of the most caring, competent doctors I have encountered!

5 Star Physician

Dr. Bailey is very thorough and compassionate. He is an incredible educator. Although I had at least 6 different doctors attending me in the hospital, none of them explained my problem as completely and understandably as he did. I left his office understanding my physical limitations, my prognosis, and what I could do to improve my physical performance without hurting myself in order to maintain my physical fitness and increase the quality of my lifestyle after a devastating artery dissection. On the day of my office visit, my wife and I got soaking wet due to a severe thunder storm. The office staff got us a towel so that we could dry off, and moved us to a warmer room so that we could be more comfortable. The office staff is wonderful! Dr. Bailey is a phenomenal medical professional. You will learn a lot about your condition from him. He encourages questions and answers them in a way that makes sense. I recommend him without reservations.

Dr. Charles J Bailey is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brandon, FL.

Dr. Charles J Bailey Is this you?