Dr. Charles J Lutz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Charles J Lutz?

HUMBLE, HONEST, EXPERT

I had Dr. Lutz as my surgeon five years ago for a four cabg and to date ZERO problems or indication of reoccurring disease. My wife recently had her aortic valve replaced by Dr. Lutz with amazing results! We could not be more pleased with his competence, his bedside manner or his humble professionalism!

Dr. Lutz treated my father at Upstate Medical in Syracuse,NY. My father was a high risk patient. Dr. Lutz saved my father's life. He also spent a lot of time with the family explaining complex medical terms and procedures to us. He was amazing!

I was dead and DR.Lutz took up my case.It was by his courage and skill as a Surgeon I am Alive today.He treated my wife and me with respect and caring.I will never forget this or the Man.DR.Lutz has strong eyes and greatness about him.You can trust he will do all he can for you and then some.